Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day contest winner

Congratulations to Jason who was nominated for the Glen Ivy Father's Day Contest by his kids, Coby & Collin and his wife Lori. If you missed the nomination, here it is:

Finalist #1 Here is our nomination written by me BUT told by our 5 year old Coby!! "My Dad is the super funniest guy cause when he gets home from work he takes his work clothes off and puts on his sweats and he pulls them up super high to his boobs and says 'Did I do that?' like Erkel does. It is so funny I can't stop laughing and my brother too! You should pick him for dads day because he is the funniest one I know and he always cracks me up and my brother Collin!" Thanks so much.

Jason will be awarded with a "Day in Paradise" at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa! He will be relaxing with spa admission for 2, lunch, a Massage and a Men's Hot Towel Facial! From everyone at Glen Ivy, congratulations Jason and we look forward to seeing you!

Thank you again to everyone who nominated their Dad in the Father's Day contest. I enjoyed reading every nomination and of course laughing too!

If you still need a last minute Father's Day gift, Glen Ivy Instant Gift Certificates might be what you're looking for! You can click and print or e-mail Glen Ivy Instant Gift Certificates for that special someone! They never expire, can be used at all locations, and they are only a click away! Get yours now and show Dad you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment