Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 for 1 Admission is Back!

We just enjoyed our first day of 2 for 1 Admission at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona. Available Tuesdays and Thursdays now thru December 24th, when you purchase one regular full price admission you receive a second admission for free (a $38 value)! So make it a spa day for two and save!

We asked a few of our guests what they like best about "2 for 1" and here is what we heard:

--“I FINALLY get to bring my boyfriend! He really loves it, but I need the deal to convince him.”
--“It’s a chance to bring my friend as a gift to her and thank her for all the wonderful things she does for me. We get to enjoy some relaxing time together and have a girl’s day.”
--“With the money that I save I can upgrade my massage to 80 minutes!”
--“Since my friend and I saved on admission, we both got to try the Grotto for the first time!”


What is your favorite thing about 2 for 1 admission? We would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment