- Set up a series of facial appointments to get your skin ready for all those pictures! Your esthetician can recommend the best products to help you work toward your skincare goals at home.
- Your wedding is a special time to enjoy with friends and family so make sure you get quality time together. How about asking your future mother-in-law or sister-in-law to join you for your next mani/pedi appointment?
- Schedule massages to work out those tie-the-knots in you shoulders. I'd highly recommend the Stress Reliever!
- Want a natural-looking tan? Try the Infinity Spray Tan at our Brea location to get an all over, even glow for the big day.
- Need flawless makeup for engagement photos, the bridal shower or The Big Day? Call us to schedule your appointment in Brea.
- Grab your best girls and spend an entire day relaxing in one of our cabanas at the Hot Springs. Cabanas are perfect for bridal showers and bachelorette parties - call and ask for Georgia and she'll help you plan your day. Your cabana concierge will take care of your party all day so everyone can simply relax and enjoy!
- Bring your fiance to the spa for some quality time together. Leave the bridal magazines and checklists at home and take a day for just the two of you to enjoy each other's company.
If you're still in planning mode and want to check out some great vendors, make sure to stop by the Brea Bridal Show on January 30 from 11-3 to get some inspiration, vendor contacts, and of course, visit Glen Ivy's booth for a chance to win some pre-wedding pampering prizes!
We'll also be at the following bridal shows coming up so stop by to say hello:
Jan. 31 - Coyote Hills Bridal Show (Fullerton, CA)
Feb. 18 - Corona Public Library Bridal Show (Corona, CA)
We'd love to hear from you: Have you been to a bridal shower or bachelorette party at Glen Ivy? What's your special memory of wedding festivities at Glen Ivy?