Thursday, February 26, 2009

March MUDness Contest

It’s time for some fun in the mud!

This month Glen Ivy is on the hunt to find the best CLUB MUD PHOTO! Get yourself REDy and meet me in the mud Monday through Friday between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. to show me what you’ve got! I am not looking for any ordinary photo; I am looking for unique, creative and fun!


Photographs will be e-mailed to contestants to share with family and friends and posted here on the Glen Ivy blog the same day they are taken. At the end of each week, we will award a “March MUDness” winner with a $150 Glen Ivy gift card! Once we have the four weekly winners at the end of March, it will be up to you to vote on the blog to select a grand prize winner! The grand prize winner will be rewarded with an additional $150 Glen Ivy gift card to give to someone special for a returning trip to paradise.

Grab your suits and your smiles and meet me in the mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment