Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New You

Greetings and Happy New Year from Glen Ivy!

It's a new year, full of fresh starts and I'm hoping to make one too. I'm not usually one for resolutions but having started working at Glen Ivy two months ago, I'm looking to make some positive changes and additions - including starting a blog! I'm not sure how it's going to work yet exactly but there are tons of things to share about this wonderful place and I'm excited to be the one sharing. Here's a little sneak peak of topics and posts I foresee for 2009:

  • A day at the spa - timeline of what to do with your precious time at Glen Ivy
  • Secrets of spa-goers
  • Best ways to create a spa experience at home
  • Unique and new treatments
  • Tips and recipes from Chef Bill Wavrin (yum!)
  • The history of Glen Ivy (and there's a lot of it - we've been here since 1860!!)
  • Surveys
  • Videos
  • Photos (lots of 'em!)

How does that sound? I know it's a little vague, but I'm just getting started. Have any ideas about what you'd like to see and read about? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you and will definitely be on the lookout for inspiration.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment