Friday, March 20, 2009

March MUDness DAY 15

"I'm In Love With Mud"

I'm in love with mud, It's sad, I know, but true.

I just can't help but splash in it, Or stomp a path right through.

It's sticky and it's dirty, And it covers all my clothes.

But when I see it lying there, A voice inside me grows ...... You can't resist, you know I'm right, It's fun to play in mud! Look at it just sitting there, I really think you should!

I splatter in the grimy gloop, I can't resist the ooze!

I run, I jump, I stamp about, It drips into my shoes!

©2003 Gareth Lancaster

Nuff said!

-Steve--Rhonda and her guest--Natalie and her guest--Melissa and her guest--Marie--Eliane--Corina and her guest-- Winner from round 2 - Casey --Anastasia and her guest--Alejandra and her guest-

No comments:

Post a Comment