Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Mudder's Day #1

Club Mud was full of mud mamas today in honor of our first day of the Mudder's Day contest!

I could definitely feel the muddy love all around me!

We even had a Club Mud billboard walking around; he goes by the name Juan ;-)

Don't worry-- if you didn't get MUDDY with your mama today for the Mudder's Day contest, you still have 3 more chances! (5/13, 5/20, 5/27).

See you and your MUDDER in the MUD! :-)


Stacey, her sister and their mother
Marina and her mother
Lynn and her daughter Jamie
Juan and his guest
Jessica and her guests
Gretta and her daughters
Juan and his BEST FRIEND FOREVER
Dorris and her daughters
Cynthia and her mom
Azzy and her guests
Andie, Lucy and their mom

2 comments:

  1. Hi Virginia,

    Voting will start on Wednesday, May 27th after we have 4 winners! I will be sending out a "reminder to vote" e-mail, would you like me to send you one as well? Please e-mail me at kristen.koman@glenivy.com if you would like and I will be sure to put in the address book.

    Be sure to check back this afternoon to see the winner for this week posted!

    Thank you and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete