Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grotto Contest

One of our lovely Grotto Girls, Megan, went green today and took photos with some of our green & gorgeous guests! Green appears to be the new black ;-)

Interesting note: Debra and her guest talked about building with straw bales today! To be honest, I had no idea what they meant but once it was clarified, I was fascinated! If you want to learn more about building with straw bales, click here.

Thanks again to everyone who has participated in the Grotto contest! Isn't it great to be GREEN?

Megan and her guest
"I am learning how to recycle CD's in my AP Environment class!"
Andrea
"I turn the water off while brushing my teeth."
Megan
"Recycle, Reduce, Reuse!"
Debra and her guest
"Build using straw bales!"
Kristi and her party
"Put your money where your mouth is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment