Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day, Glen Ivy gave every guest a Green Glen Ivy Recyclable Bag; along with the bag was a card letting everyone know about the wonderful green changes that S.E.E.D. has made here at the spa.

S.E.E.D. also put together some plants for Glen Ivy employees to take home and plant in their garden. Can you guess what the plant is? Neither can we!-- It's a S.E.E.D. surprise!



We also had another day of Grotto Go-ers at the spa today! Aly, one of the Grotto girls, got grotto-ed and made her way outside to take photos with our guests. From recycling to banning styrofoam products, Glen Ivy guests know how to GO GREEN!

Sabrina
"I love my Mother Earth!"
Nancy
"I have converted my front yard ... NO MORE SPRINKLERS!"
Joanne and Dawn
"I have a recycle bin bigger than ever! I recycle big time!"Flouran and her guest
"I don't use styrofoam anymore, only vegetable-made
paper products!"
Cammie and her guest
"Ask our sister-in-law!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great day celebrating peace at Glen Ivy. This is my second year...and I plan to keep coming back every earth day!

    I go green just by going to the Grotto and Glen Ivy...because it is a green spa!

    I also do all my washing late at night!

    ReplyDelete